(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

New Year's Resolutions:

1) Manage my finances better by altering my spending habits -- cutting out some of the luxuries-- and saving more.

2) Manage my household better by keeping the clutter down -- spending at least 10-15 minutes per day picking up my messes :-) -- and tossing/selling items I don't need or use.

3) Manage my health better by walking to work as often as possible and continuing to be cautious about what and how much I eat.

4) Manage my spiritual life better by keeping up my devotional/prayer life -- establishing a daily routine that will be harder to deviate from than my current method of "when I get to it."

5) Put a greater focus on the well-being of others rather than myself by expressing my appreciation to others in my life through words or actions.

Only five, that shouldn't be too hard, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment