(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The missing piece?

I have been thinking a lot lately about the way my life gone so far. I think that if I would have asked my self 15 years ago, "What is your life going to be like in 15 years?" I would have responded with an answer that in any way resembles my life today. I haven't decided if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

My 15-year-old self probably would have said:
  • married
  • kids
  • maybe a job but not necessarily
I don't think I ever had a notion as to what I wanted to be when I grew up. (I still don't. Course I don't consider myself grown up either.)

Out of the three items listed above I (almost) have one. :-)

I am happy, I am content most of the time -- infrequently I have those niggling "what ifs" pop into my brain.

I wonder what my 45-year-old self ::cringe:: will say about this post and about my life. Think I will be a grown up then?

No comments:

Post a Comment