(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Friday, January 25, 2008

Whoopsie

Okay, so I forgot to post yesterday. Whoopsie.

I had planned on it. Scheduled it into my day. Then . . . nothing.

Sorry.

I have a lot of excuses I could give you but I won't.

I have been thinking a lot about my life lately. I seem to do this in spurts. Think and evaluate my life -- live it -- think and evaluate, etc. Hopefully I am learning something along the way but I can never tell. Until one day it pops into my head "whoa, this is something new, isn't it? wow! this is really working in my life."

Anyway, back to thinking and evaluating. I currently have not come to any conclusions but I have a feeling that I will and that they will be life changing. I think I am due for one of those life changing revelations.

Ending on a happy note: Look at this beautiful baby!

Congratulations to the Kostman's!

No comments:

Post a Comment