(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Buff and tough

I have to say I believe my fitness resolution is off to a fair start. I have been shoveling snow and walking the last couple of weeks -- so much so that I don't need to use the aerobics programs I have been recording (because there is no way I am getting up at 6 am for exercise -- I'm sorry but I am not built for mornings).

I am just sore enough to know that I am working my muscles but not too sore that I can't function normally.

And no this is not a self-portrait. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a pretty good artist's rendition though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture:) I'm glad to hear your able to stick to a good workout. I am hoping to be able to get in shape after the baby comes. I really want to work hard and get in the best shape possible and since I don't plan on going back to Victor Allen's that should help.

    ReplyDelete