(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Monday, January 7, 2008

Uh . . . a little insight?

Going into this past weekend I was a little sad because I no longer had internet access -- transitioning between two services. I thought to myself "what am I going to do?"

Ultimately, I came to the conclusion that I am either surfing the web way too much or my New Year's resolutions are working extremely well.

I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned out this weekend! Yeah. This week I am going to clean out my bedroom and clean all my carpets. My kitchen counters are clean; my laundry is done. All my clothes are hanging in the closest -- which, by the way, I can actually get into!

Previous to this time there were two rooms I wouldn't show company, or family for that matter. My bedroom and the spare room.

We won't discuss the spare room as yet. Maybe someday soon!

2 comments:

  1. Gasp...going....into .... shock.....clothes hanging in closet?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need CPR? Cause I could call somebody . . . :-)

    ReplyDelete