(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Not so 'pit of despair'

I have to say I am a little impressed with myself. I used the time I normally would have been at work last night (library closed early due to weather) to do some cleaning in the 'Pit of Despair'. I now have all my receipts organized & put away and I have my new system in place for 2008 so that it will never get as bad again. [Never say never.]

I can actually see the tops of things in that room, the top of the sofa, the top of my desk, etc. I can see bits and pieces of the floor.

Truly, you do not know how excited this makes me. Clean and organized. The anticipation of it makes me want to do pirouettes across the floor. [I won't simply because I am in the library and I really don't think it kind to share my awkwardness with the world.]

No comments:

Post a Comment