(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Junkpile


I have been going through some things (per my New Year's resolution) and I am amazed at all the junk I have collected over the years.

I cleaned out my closet and came up with a bin full of clothing that I never wore or would never wear again. Not a little bin but one of those bathtub-sized bins. And that was just in my closet.

As I was cleaning I was scolding myself:

"Self, you are not going to have to do this again! The next time you buy something or get something as a gift you are going to throw something or give something away! Understand?!?"

I was duly chastised.

Today, I was reading this article about modular homes . . . I would have a lot of throwing to do to fit into one of these things!

1 comment:

  1. Pshaw....what 2 of those are smaller than my apt? They're enormous!

    ReplyDelete