(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Friday, January 18, 2008

Brrrrrrr

I'm writing this as my eyelashes and nose hairs are thawing out. It snowed most of the day today and then it got COLD!

I walked to work today! Because I knew I wouldn't be able to get back into my driveway when I came home from work. It only took 2 hours to shovel and my so nice neighbor plowed the front sidewalk.

I think God was helping me out with my exercise program because I got a lot of exercise in today!

And yes, this post will not be going up until Friday morning (casualty of no internet at home) but I am writing it on Thursday -- that should count!

Now I am going to sit back and eat a nice big bowl of chili, read a little, and maybe later I will have a cup of hot cocoa . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment