(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Winter Wonderland

A week or so ago temperature was fluctuating so much that we had some days of very heavy fog. The fog caused the trees to become frosted. I was going to take some photos of them -- but alas, I never got the chance. However, a friend e-mailed me these the other day. These are way better than any I would have taken:

This one is actually just up the street from me.

Here are a couple more:

Photos courtesy Bryan B.

Pretty huh?

By the way, the temperatures are no longer fluctuating. They are just cold! It is winter.

1 comment:

  1. Those are great pictures:) On the way to church Sunday morning we saw lots of beautiful trees and scenery from the snow fall the night before.

    ReplyDelete