(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Fudge-errific!

This is the fudge recipe I used for my Christmas gifts. It is so easy and so good!

1 14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
1 12 oz. pkg of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 T. water
3/4 c. chopped nuts (if desired)
1 t. vanilla

Line cookie sheet with waxed paper and set aside. In a medium microwave-safe bowl combine chocolate chips, condensed milk, and water.

Microwave uncovered on high for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave about a minute more or until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. (I had to microwave it longer but I heated it in 30 second increments.) Stir in nuts (I used almonds) and vanilla.

Pour mixture onto the prepared cookie sheet. Spread into a rectangular shape. Make sure to keep it thick enough for pieces but thin enough to cut into pieces.

Chill for 30 minutes or until firm. Cut into pieces.

For nutrition information click here, or completely ignore it -- as I do! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment