(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Neatorama

I was thinking this morning about how lucky we are that we can grow and change. Not just physically, but emotionally and spiritually as well.

The way things are going in our lives are does not have to be the way they will always go. We can change bad habits into good. Or good habits into bad.

It is not always easy . . . in fact it is most always hard . . . to change.

I haven't always been the neatest person. (The sister and brother are rolling their eyes right now.) But not being neat didn't mean I didn't want to be neat. My priorities were different. I didn't put the effort into keeping my life neat and organized. Now 3o years into my life I am taking the opportunity to create a habit of neatness. Organizing my spaces and eliminating excesses.

Now that will be difficult! But I am up for the challenge . . . I am hoping . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment