(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Friday, July 1, 2011

I'm so excited (and other stuff)

I finally went and ordered and eReader.  I had been waiting for one with everything I was looking for: reasonable price, eInk, long battery life, and touch screen. Then I had to make sure I wouldn't go in to debt purchasing it.

I ordered it last night and now I am spending an inordinately excessive amount of time checking the shipping status! :-P

I am also preparing for my first 4th of July picnic (x2!).  I'm having some friends over in the afternoon and my parents in the evening.  Grilling out...good food...good fellowship. 

But lots of work.

Since it is currently the hottest day of the summer so far I have decided to spend the day inside in the a/c  (I'm turning it off tomorrow night--after the heatwave!) and pulling up the last of the carpet in my house.  Hopefully.

But that will be after lunch.

2 comments:

  1. We are having friends over too and it is a lot of work, but I have to wait till the last minute to clean or everything will be messed up. It's good to see a post from you. Hope your doing well and work is going good for you????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, work is great! I am doing well... I need to plan a trip to visit you all soon!

    ReplyDelete