(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Monday, January 21, 2008

Uncluttered

I have to say that I am getting used to my life being less cluttered.

It is easier to keep my house clean when I don't have so much floating around in it. Amazing how that works! The longer I keep up my routine the easier it is to keep up with the mess. Today I have plans to dust my living room. I don't believe I have ever uttered that phrase!

Feels pretty good.

The one disappointment I have is the amount of time it it taking to clean up my spare room. It seems I can work for an hour (or 4) and it looks the same as when I started. But I will keep on keeping on and someday -- far in the future -- I will be able to show you an embarrassing before photo and a spic and span after photo.

Now I am going home to shovel the four inches of snow off my driveway so I don't have to shovel six inches tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment