(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Odds and ends

Well, I'm caught up on my sleep, mostly. I think I am a little droopy today because of all the caffeine I had yesterday.

I'm excited because as soon as I finish here I'm going to mow my lawn. Granted this may be the only time I am excited to mow my lawn until next spring but . . . yea! I'm gonna mow my lawn.

Tonight is the last night of Awana so I will have to say goodbye to the kids in my group. Well, not really, as two of them are in my Sunday School class and I will probably see the other two next year even if they aren't in my group. But still, it won't be the same as seeing them every week and watching them grow in and study the Word of God.

Gotta go, mow!

No comments:

Post a Comment