(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Walkin'

Yeah! I've started walking to work again. As soon as I woke up this morning I stuck my head out the door. Cleo ran and hid when I did a jig and sang "I'm walking to work today!"

The last couple weeks it has been too wet to walk. Not that I will melt in the rain but I really dislike getting all damp and having people endure looking a my wet puppy dog look all day.

That may be a little vain but that's the way it is.

I am still anxiously awaiting my trees to start budding. My neighbors must think it strange to see me peering at my trees every time I walk out the door.

Tomorrow I am going to get my lawn mower ready to use on Friday. I can't wait for the smell of freshly mown grass!

No comments:

Post a Comment