(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Monday, April 7, 2008

The weekend and other stuff

I had a good weekend. I did nothing. I take that back, on Friday night I went to a game party which lasted until the wee hours -- 12:30 a.m. That is as late as my outings get nowadays. Once upon a time 12:30 was the middle of my evening. No longer. I am either maturing or getting older. I haven't decided yet.

It was fun.

I spent the rest of the weekend relaxing . . . reading . . . doing nuthin'.

It also was fun.

I had planned to upload some more photos of the Grand Prix today, however, my computer is not cooperating with me.

Who would have though -- a computer not doing what it is supposed to.

Bah!

I will try again tomorrow though!

No comments:

Post a Comment