(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Serpentine thoughts

I was reading this blog today and it started me thinking about my own friendships.

  1. Specifically, do I commit myself to my friendships or do I absorb all the benefits of the relationship, not giving anything back?
  2. How can I make my current friendships/relationships better?
  3. What are some things (practical or impractical, big or small l) I can do to show my friends how much I value and respect them?

I think that friends and family are some of the greatest blessings. True friends will not simply placate you or give you empty words to make you happy but will help you to grow as a person, be an encouragement, or even be a wake up call.

Well, I know what I will be pondering for the next little while . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment