(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Thursday, August 16, 2007

It's the start of something good

I have the weekend off (including Friday)! Yea!

Tomorrow, mom & I are going to clean my grandparents basement. (No that is not really the good part but it will get better.) But the rest of the weekend . . . no plans whatsoever.

It seems I am blessed with a weekend like this just when I need it most.

The last few weeks have been very busy. I am always surprise that I have so much going on in my life. I have been working extra hours at the library due to co-worker vacations. Of course, I don't really mind this much because I love my job. After a while though, I just need a little break.

I have started a project for church . . . reorganizing the library. Then I have been planning for a business trip and a vacation. Not to mention my house could do with a good cleaning. Sigh.

Yes, a long weekend is a unquestionably a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment