(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Monday, August 6, 2007

Hello my name is . . .

Chris and I'm a blog-aholic. Yes, if I could sit and read blogs all day long I would. Unfortunately I have to work to support my blog habit.

The internet is truly an amazing invention. Besides the instant news, communication, etc., it provides a portal into the inner workings of the everyman (or woman's) mind. Which can be scary, interesting, intriguing, or informative. Or in the case of this portal to the inner workings of my mind slightly peculiar.

For the introvert, blogs are excellent ways to "listen" to conversions and "meet" new people while remaining inconspicuous. They have the option of participating through the Comments function of a blog, or e-mailing the blogger. Or they can simply read.

Currently, I read an average of 4 blogs daily. This doesn't include the bloggers who post only weekly or a couple times a month. In an effort to control my blog-aholic tendencies I am limiting the number of blogs I subscribe to. If I find a new one I must unsubscribe to another.

Hmmm . . . well it's been a couple minutes I better check my blogs . . . just kidding!

1 comment: