(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Monday, August 20, 2007

Baking a cake

So I had the yen to do a little baking on Friday. I had a Hershey's chocolate cake mix in the cupboard that I whipped up. I topped it with most delicious and simple made-from-scratch chocolate icing. Yum.

Now all this is well and good but then I have entire cake sitting on my counter that I shouldn't eat.

An entire cake, whispering my name, tempting me to eat. I will admit I did have a couple pieces. Okay, a few more than a couple but I also gave most of it away.

[A note on chocolate: 1. Delicious 2. Nutritious 3. Just plain good!]

Photo Credit: Maartje van Caspel

1 comment:

  1. I have not done much baking lately because then I am tempted to munch all day long. That the hard thing with being home all day. My other craving in the evening is ice cream, so I have been trying not to keep it in the freezer, but it's so good.

    ReplyDelete