(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend recap part 1: The do-nothing portion

Friday was my do nothing day.

I slept in (a favorite activity that I haven't been able to do a lot lately). Then I dillydallied around on the computer for a while. Is that even a word dillydallied? I know dillydally is a word but I'm not sure if it can be made into a past tense verb. Anyway . . . I dillydallied.

I deleted old e-mails that really had no use anymore and were clogging up my inbox. I cleaned up my bookmarks a bit.

I rediscovered this website while going through some of my bookmarks.

I love bookplates -- even though I don't have them in all my books.

Here are a few that I especially liked (and downloaded for later . . .):

The first three were all done by the same illustrator.

These bears are so cute. I just want to snuggle up next to them with a book!

Then we have the frog-themed bookplates. I don't know exactly why I liked these -- maybe it has something to do with the frog prince? Who know what goes on in my brain sometimes.

This last one is by this illustrator . . .

And that pretty much was my Friday. Heehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment