(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Musings

It is bizarre some of the things that run through my mind sometimes.

The other morning as I was waking up I was thinking about how now I always seem to sleep on the side of the bed farthest from the door and when I was younger I always slept on the side of the bed nearest the door.

Bizarre.

Today I was examining my life so far. Am I the woman I want to be? Am I the woman I always thought I would be?

I'm not sure if I came to any solid conclusions. But I do know that there will always be room for improvement:

Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD, she shall be praised. Give her the product of her hands, and let her works praise her in the gates. Proverbs 31:30-31

No comments:

Post a Comment