(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Long day

I had a really long day today. Most of it was just riding in a car.

I worked at the library this morning and then a coworker and I went to Dubuque for the ILA (Iowa Library Association) Conference. We didn't really go to the conference part of the conference, we went to the vendor mall.

And we came back loaded! Lots of free stuff (which is great because we work at a public library -- we try to cut costs there): pens, bookmarks, posters, a couple books, lots of information.

(I really wish I had taken my camera -- lots of great photo ops!)

We had some of the library's CD's and DVDs cleaned for free while we watched a demo of the cleaner.

Picked up pens.

We schmoozed a lot.

Picked up pens.

Oh, and every booth had candy. It was heavenly.

Did I mention we picked up pens? :-)

And then we came home.

Now I am going to bed.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment