(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Friday, October 10, 2008

5 enjoyable things I did today


  1. Slept in (oh so enjoyable!)

  2. Visited with my Grammy

  3. Made scones

  4. Froze zucchini (which you wouldn't think would be enjoyable but that's because you didn't know I used my mom's food processor to grate up the zucchini before I bagged and froze it-- very cool, I gotta get me one of those!)

  5. Had tea and scones with my Mom and Grammy

It was a smiley kind of day!

2 comments:

  1. So what kind of scones did you make? I made the oatmeal apple scones that I had posted, but I thought they were a bit dry. I don't know if it was just me or if that's just the way they are. Do you have a recipe that you like????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to post over on your blog but you beat me to it. I tried the Apple Oatmeal recipe. We thought they were great! I don't think I cubed the apple quite small enough but oh well. Hmmm . . . I wonder why your's were too dry . . .

    ReplyDelete