(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wasting time

Okay this week must be "Procrastination Week" at my house. I just spent an hour or so messing around with the header on my blog.

Obviously that project was terribly important for me to complete. Bah! :-P

I did finish one item on my to do list, started another, and modified a third item -- so technically it is finished.

Honestly, I have no idea where my ambition went this week.

I can say that I am glad tomorrow is Friday. That means I only have 10 more hours of work this week! Yeah!

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I only have a total of 12 hours of work left!! Woohoo! It really stinks to have to go back to work for 2 weeks after you have been eliminated. I think that I'm going to enroll in a Medical Transcriptionist online course tomorrow. I think that there is a lot of opportunity in that field. Hopefully it will be a good investment!!

    Also, I deleted this the first time because I forgot to check for follow-ups to email to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a goofball! Have you heard anything from Kitchen Krafts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's mostly where you can order kitchen items through the web or a catalog. They do have a little store that you can buy things from too. Actually I enrolled in the medical transcriptionist program today. I'm pretty excited! It will be a good challenge & change for me to learn something completely new! :)

    ReplyDelete