(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Let's go to the zoo

This weekend a friend I went to the Madison area to visit some other friends. We went to the Madison Zoo on Friday. This is a very nice zoo and it was free! Bonus!

Okay, I need to stop talking now because nobody (but me) says "bonus!" anymore . . .

Pelican Pond


The Parrot Family (NOT The Partridge Family)


The kids and the lioness

I was tired out by the end of the day and slept very well. The next day we went to an outlet mall in Wisconsin Dells and met up with another friend -- who is expecting in October! -- and wandered around for a while. I found a $3 shirt I liked at Old Navy. Then we went out to eat and headed back to play some games for a while.

Sunday after church I slept for 3 hours! Nothing like a fun weekend to wear you out!

2 comments: