(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Take a deep breath . . .

This has been a stressful week. I am working some extra hours at work and have two classes. This morning was one of them -- it was an internet class so no travel but I had to get up earlier than usual.

Tomorrow the library is having some computer & network maintenance done -- which I am NOT in charge of but will be helping with. I know next to nothing, no less than nothing about networks. Thankfully we have a IT guy coming in for that.

Tomorrow evening and Friday I will on business trip -- doesn't that sound all fancy-like! :-)
I have a class at the state library.

So tonight, I'm taking a deep breath to get ready for the rest of the week.

::sigh::

No comments:

Post a Comment