(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Monday, July 28, 2008

Lovin' summer

This summer has seemed to fly by! The school year is looming . . . cooler weather . . . falling leaves . . . first snow . . .

Okay, maybe I'm getting a little ahead of myself.

I have to say though, I have really enjoyed this summer. The weather has been exceptional despite the week's worth of rain in the beginning. The humidity hasn't been horrible and I haven't used my a/c!

I have helped with VBS, gone to TX, been on a business trip to Des Moines, church picnic, a cookout & fireworks, game nights, movie nights, been to the zoo, visited old friends, went to the fair, and probably a lot of things I have forgotten!

I can't wait to see how this summer finishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment