(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Craziness, part deux (and some other stuff)

I had a great weekend with friends! And I haven't yet gotten back into the swing of things.

Thus:
  • I missed a blog post yesterday - ergh
  • Have to catch up on my work "homework"
  • Need to pick up the clutter around the house
I will have some highlights from the weekend as soon as I upload my photos to my computer. (Oops -- that's another thing I should add to my list.)

Hopefully, my week will start to slow down a little.

Something else to add to my list:

I was questioned recently as to the reasoning I do not post book reviews. I have posted one since the inception of this blog. And I explained a little bit. But basically I was afraid I would go overboard with the books. However, a friend pointed out to me that books are a large part of my life so I shouldn't eliminate them from this blog (of my life).

Sooooo . . . I'm gonna try this instead of 5 things Friday on the last Friday of the month I will have a Friday Bookspot. We'll see how this goes.

Which means this Friday will be the first Friday Bookspot post.

Uh-oh, now I'm getting nervous . . .

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you made it home safely and am also glad to hear that you have decide to talk about some of the books you have read. I think it will work out good for you if you decide to do it a certain day of the week. I am going to request that you do some of your favorite christian author or authors. Well I hope things slow down for you and it was so nice to visit with you this weekend:)

    ReplyDelete