(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Thursday, February 28, 2008

You have my admiration

Working mothers. This term is a little bit redundant, as most mothers work -- whether it is at a conventional job or at home.

Seriously, how do they manage their lives?

This week I have been working extra hours (yeah!) and teaching the Beginning Computer Class for adults and I think I lost my mind somewhere between Monday and Tuesday.

Yesterday, I had every moment planned -- not including travel time. Needless to say I was running about 5 minutes late all day. I hate being late. If nothing else I like to be 15 minutes early.

Then about 7 o'clock last night I had to stop and think about what day it was -- Monday or Wednesday.

I didn't have to think about children or a husband throughout all of this. Which makes me wonder if I could have. Maybe I will have to take a moment and think about this question in a couple days when I have a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment