(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Whoa, nellie!

Okay, I have been busy. This post is late. Sorry. Although I have no accountability but to myself.

I had a nice weekend though. No work on Saturday so I caught up on a couple of the shows I have been recording and cleaned a little.

Sunday I woke up to the call that church was canceled due to weather. I looked out the window -- and yep it was snowing. Not only that but there was (and still is) a nice sheet of ice under the snow.

So I really didn't do anything on Sunday either, except watch it snow.

Monday & Tuesday have been catch up days. Shoveling, running errands, shoveling, teaching computer class, shoveling, working, shoveling.

Did I mention shoveling? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment