(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Monday, February 4, 2008

Croaking

So this past weekend I have been fighting a cold. Friday I woke up with an extremely sore throat and then Saturday I started to get a cough.

I can be thankful that I didn't get stuffed up -- I hate getting stuffed up.

Yesterday and today my sore throat is gone but I have a wicked cough.

And today, ha, today I woke up croaking like a frog. I was a little worried because I was going to be teaching a beginning computers class tonight -- but it was canceled due to weather.

Rain & sleet.

I am going home to sleep!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you start to feel better. I had the same sickness and it lasted for about a week and a half. I remember the couple of days were I sounded like a frog. Get some rest and look out for the snow storm that is coming. Brandon told me today that we are suppose to get 10 inches. I guess we will see. I'm just glad I don't have to shove the snow.

    Renee

    ReplyDelete