(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Brain freeze

Monday, everyone I talked to mentioned the snow we were supposed to get that night. EVERYONE. I went home from work at 8 pm -- no snow yet. I piddled around my house, got ready for bed, read a little and set my alarm. Nowhere in there did I think of snow.

I wake up -- after hitting snooze a couple times. And look out the window and say to myself, "Oh, (because I had forgotten it was supposed to snow) look it's not snowing."

I open the shade in the dining room and say, "Oh, but it did snow." Yeah, about 3 inches. I have no time to shovel my drive, so it's walk to work day.

All this to say that I walked home from work last night and shoveled my driveway. I really like shoveling my driveway at night. It is so quiet, and there are no snowblowers running nearby to cause my little heart to envy.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! - Thanks for the E-Card!

    ReplyDelete