(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Back in the "sing" of things

I know I am feeling better because I started singing with the radio on my way to work today.

I don't profess to be a great singer -- adequate is a better description. But singing seems to be a good indicator of my general well-being, physically as well as spiritually.

And today I was singing! Yeah! Still a few sniffles and a couple coughs but I can breath easy, my throat does not feel like it is on fire, and no stabbing pain in my brain!

It is a good day.

I have a new weekly project in mind (besides 5 things Fridays) but I don't want to implement it until I have at-home internet access. I seem to have enough trouble posting now as it is.

But I am excited about this project. I am hoping it will help me to be more aware of the world around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment