(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Recharged

There is nothing like a long weekend to recharge. I left the house exactly twice this weekend. Once to work for three hours on Saturday and once for church on Sunday. That's it . . . no more. It was so nice . . . like a mini vacation.

I slept in on Friday, Saturday, and Monday. Wow, I can't remember the last time I really slept in.

I made some twice baked potatoes (delicious), of which I am eating as leftovers. I cleaned a little -- but not too much. I read alot. Alot. I almost feel guilty I read so much. Almost, but not quite.

I went for a couple walks -- I'm not a total bum. It was so beautiful out.

It really was a great weekend. A recharge before all the activities begin this fall and start to fill up my schedule.

::sigh::

And back to my life . . .

2 comments:

  1. Sound like a great weekend. I actually finished a book. I don't know if you read any Dean Koontz books? Brandon really like his books and has gotten me reading them. I am a slow reader, so it takes a while to finish just one book, plus I have a lot of interruptions with the children's. I still try to keep myself reading a book. I am now starting a Lori Wick book. I have never read any of her books. So we will see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, I seem to remember you sleeping until 11:30 one day just last weekend. So what is really sleeping in? 5:00PM???

    ReplyDelete