(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Christmas is coming . . .

The geese are getting fat,
Please put a penny
In the old man's hat.

If you haven't got a penny,
A ha'penny will do,
If you haven't got a ha'penny,
Then God bless you.


Huh? What? Yes, I am already thinking about Christmas! I like to spread my gift getting out a few months ahead of time. It is less expensive that way. Plus it gives me extra time to make the gifts I plan on making.

I actually have a lot of gifts planned or chosen already. Yea!

And most importantly, I focus on the holiday for that many more months!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh ooh ... what ya getting me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry . . . no hints. I still have part of it to get but I know what it is and YOU don't!

    ReplyDelete