(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Monday, September 24, 2007

Oh what a beautiful weekend!

This is the weekend I had.

Beautiful weather, extraordinary friends, & great fun. A friend and I went to Wisconsin this weekend to visit two of our friends from high school. We stayed the weekend with one of our friends near Lake Geneva.

This is where the lake is at:


View Larger Map

This weekend we had great weather so we were outside quite a bit. We walked often and this is the view from yesterday afternoon (the one time I actually brought my camera on our treks). But you'll have to take my word that I saw this view much of this weekend -- give or take a few boats.



More of my weekend to come . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment