(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Once upon a time . . .


I love storytime at the library! I think all adults should attend a storytime -- whether they have kids or not.

This morning I was working the circulation desk during the story hour and I laughed and smiled the whole time.

The kids really got into some of the stories -- they laughed and smiled a lot!

I think that a lot of people -- once they consider themselves adults -- discount children's or young adult books. Personally some of my all-time favorites would not be considered 'adult' books. I also like the juvenile non-fiction better than some of the adult non-fiction books. They are easy to understand and have lots of pictures!

For my bookspot this month (last Friday of the month) I am going to focus on children's books . . . I'm excited.

In the meantime, I think I will do a little reading . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment