(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Monday, August 25, 2008

Makin' some changes (around the house)

My dad and his workmen came over last week beautified my yard. Well, they would probably say they water-tightened the basement -- but I'm a girl and I say beautify!

The basement has been filling during the spring thaw and if it rains hard and much. So they (my dad and this workmen) put some plastic along the base of the house so the water would not drain right next to the house.

Like I said . . . pretty! :-)

BONUS: My weeds are gone!

Front (above & below)


Back (below)


I cleaned and rearranged my living room on Sunday afternoon. (I vacuumed a million spiders and cobwebs up!) If you want to compare: this and this is how my living room looked last year about this time. I had changed it a little bit after Christmas. But I like the new arrangement a lot!


Try to ignore the sea green carpet . . .

If you'll notice, Cleo nonchalantly walks through almost every photo . . . attention-monger . . .




This of course never changes . . .


1 comment:

  1. Wow! It looks great!! Will I even recognize it the next time I'm over? :)

    ReplyDelete