(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Makin' some changes of another variety altogether

Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. Matthew 7:3-5
I hate being wrong. I hate is so much that I took fifteen minutes to figure out how to underline the word hate simply to show how much I hate being wrong. Bah!

I have this person whom I interact with often. This person drives me nuts with complaints, lies, disrespect, inconsideration, unfairness, etc, etc, etc. One of the things that dislike most about the situation is that this person complains about others who complain, lie, disrespect others, inconsideration, and unfairness. See where I'm going with this . . . yeah.

I am my own worst enemy.

Thankfully . . .

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. I John 1:9
Now the tough part . . . going on from this point . . . making the changes.

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
And lots of prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment