(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My toes are cold

Brr. . . talk about frigorific. My toes have been cold all evening . . . and I have socks on. I think I will have to pull out my woolies. Mmmm . . . just thinking about it is warming them up.

I have fresh bread baking in the oven. If thinking about that doesn't make me feel warmer I don't know what will. Oh wait, maybe my blanket fresh from the dryer will!

I have to think warm or I will never get through the next couple days of negative 20 to 50 degree wind chill.

On a side note:

The sister's current outdoor temp: 23 degrees (that's positive 23 degrees) or 18 degrees wind chill (again positive).

The brother's current outdoor temp: 48 degrees (not even freezing!).

I think I'm going to cry . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment