(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Heart and soul

The dawning of a new year . . .

Resolutions for my physical life:
  • Resolutions in this area of my life seem to be the hardest of mine to keep.  However I will do my utmost to keep this one -- my goal is to participate in some form of physical exercise at least 3 times per week.
Resolutions for my spiritual life:
  • Follow a Bible reading plan.  I was doing some research to prepare for this goal and there are a lot of web resources for this type of thing.  I ended up choosing a chronological plan to read the entire Bible in a year . . . a little ambitious I know but I think I am up to this endeavor.

  • One other thing I would like to do is to participate in some kind of group Bible study this year.

These are my life goals this year.  I have already begun on the uncluttering and the Bible reading plan.  Nothing like jumping in with both feet.  I am already excited for the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment