(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Monday, December 8, 2008

Snow-rrific

We are currently having the first major snow storm of the season.  The school district called for an early out before noon today.  And the kids got out around one o'clock.  

I had walked to work today.  I didn't want to drive -- walking is less of a hassle.

Walking to work this evening it was sleeting and the sidewalks were slick where they had been shoveled earlier (the sidewalk in front of my house was NOT slick!).  

One nice thing about snowstorms -- I get a LOT done at work.  There were hardly any patrons in the library this evening.  And I got so much work done.

The walk home was not as slippery as there was about two inches of snow on the ground. And still falling.  Still is as I write this.



(26) and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, "THE DELIVERER WILL COME FROM ZION, HE WILL REMOVE UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB."  (27) "THIS IS MY COVENANT WITH THEM, WHEN I TAKE AWAY THEIR SINS."
(Romans 11:26-27)

No comments:

Post a Comment