(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Slightly overwhelmed

December is flying by -- there is so much going on I am feeling slightly overwhelmed.

Right now I am looking forward to Friday -- I have the day off and I am hoping to catch up on everything that need to be ready before Christmas.

My goal this week is to take a step back from all the busyness and remember why I love CHRISTmas.



(30) The angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary; for you have found favor with God. (31) "And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall name Him Jesus. (32) "He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David; (33) and He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and His kingdom will have no end." (Luke 1:20-33)

No comments:

Post a Comment