(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Not snowing yet but . . .

I should start anytime now. I'm not looking forward to this storm but I am grateful that I don't have to be anywhere.

I would like to be out at the farm with the sister but I am just thankful I am not working.

I am getting ready to head to bed and snuggle up with a good book!






(8) And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. (9) An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. (10) But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. (Luke 2:8-10)


No comments:

Post a Comment