(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Snow days

I miss snow days!

Real true snow days . . .

I was thinking today how when I was a kid I would hope for snow and the chance that school may be called off. Then I would fill my day with playing in said snow and doing nothing much but enjoying the day.

Now snow days mean:

shoveling sidewalks
shoveling driveways
icy walk or drive to work
colds
heating bills


Oh how I miss SNOW DAYS!









Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, a virgin will be with child and bear a son, and she will call His name Immanuel. (Isaiah 7:14)

2 comments:

  1. I like the new heading picture:) So did you take the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did -- It was out one of my windows last January. I hasn't been warm enough yet this year for icicles!

    ReplyDelete