(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Monday, December 1, 2008

On the first day of Christmas . . .

Okay so it isn't Christmas quite yet. I can hardly believe it is the 1st of December.

It certainly looks like Christmas outside. And it feels like Christmas with all the decoration popping up everywhere, practicing for Christmas programs and Christmas carols on the radio.

I just finished cleaning the living room so I can start decorating for Christmas. Yea! My favorite holiday!

I have a busy week though. I have to get all the things done on my list early because on Friday I am going to the Cities. A couple friends and I are going to the Mall of America on Saturday. Christmas shopping (or window shopping -- whatever)!

If I start to sound slightly insane by the end of the week simply ignore it -- I am under a lot of pressure here! :-)



1

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. (Genesis 1:1)

(1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (2) He was in the beginning with God. (John1:1-2)


No comments:

Post a Comment