(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Thursday, September 25, 2008

What lies behind and what lies ahead

I have been reading over the past couple week's posts. It is amazing to me how many emotions and moods I have had in such a short time.

And now a compilation of this week presented Wordle-style:



That took me and hour and a half to complete. I probably could have messed around with it for another hour, or two, or . . .

Anyway, my point was the highs and lows of the past two weeks have brought me to the place I am today. A little weary, hopefully a little stronger, and possibly even content.

That's all for the looking back portion of this post.

Looking ahead . . .

Tomorrow is my day off (YEA!) and since it is the last Friday of the month it is also Bookspot Friday. I am going to have an insightful book review (I hope). :-D

The next couple weeks will be filled: going to work, teaching my class, enjoying the fall weather, cleaning my house (bleah), getting my yard ready for winter, participating in church functions, and who knows what else will pop up along the way.

I have a lot to be thankful for and blessed by.

No comments:

Post a Comment