(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Monday, September 8, 2008

Cloud nine

I have a couple posts written in my head but I just don't have the umpa to write one of them out tonight -- so I won't. :-)

I have to do a little finger dance . . . finger dance, finger dance . . . (too lazy to do anything else) and point out my brand-spankin' new tag cloud.

Over there to the left . . .

Down a little bit . . .

Little bit more . . .

There you go!

Lovely isn't it. I can't believe how well it turned out! I have been wanting one of these for the longest time! (Doesn't take much to make me smile does it?) So this afternoon I did a little searching and found website that had instructions on how to make this little beauty.

So I backed up my blog template . . . took a deep breath . . . did some cutting & pasting and a little color changing and voila!

My lovely little tag cloud.

::sigh::

As soon as I finish this post I think I might just sit and look at it a little while . . .

I put a link to the website under the Blog 101 heading . . . the hardest part is taking the breath!

2 comments: