(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

And a one, two, three, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm trying to get back into an exercise routine. This means going to bed earlier so I can get up earlie. As you can tell by the time stamp on this post I am not doing very well.

So far I have only gone to bed late, set my alarm for earlier, and snoozed until I had to get up.

I'm hoping I get tired of that soon and decide to get my butt in bed earlier! Because I am determined not to adjust the time I set my alarm clock for.

My exercise plan currently consists of aerobic/pilates/etc workouts I recorded (because there is no way I am getting up at 5 am to watch it live) off ESPN and walking to work.

Today would have been a great day to walk but I had places to be during my lunch break and I needed a little extra time to mow my lawn during my afternoon break so I drove to work today.

I am planning on walking tomorrow.

This is a good plan because I am probably gonna snooze through my alarm :-P

Oh well, there is always Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment